Re(2): [IRCServices] Greetings

Pinto, Joao Luis (J.) jpinto9 at visteon.com
Thu Sep 30 00:42:18 PDT 1999

Withou users on a channel, the services will receive only the inter-server
messages:
	JOIN,PART,MODE,TOPIC,USER,AWAY,NICK,KILL,AKILL(other ircd dependent
like GLINE's, NEWHOST's...)
with user on the channel(like chanserv), services server would receive all
privmsg's.

João Luís Marques Pinto
PTlink Tech - Lamego at PTlink.net
http://www.PTlink.net