[IRCServices] bug: where's the topic and modes?

Gregory L King gregk at netsport.org
Tue Oct 19 16:44:21 PDT 1999

I run the same configuration, and have experienced simular problems.  I
wrote Andrew and email about it, and he suggested I join the mailing list.

Anyways, my experiences indicate it is a de-sync problem, and restarting
the services fixes it.  I would upgrade, but we have made many mods to the
stock code, and well...  I dont feel like starting from scratch just yet
:>