[IRCServices] bug: where's the topic and modes?

Fabulous fabulous at brasnet.org
Tue Oct 19 18:53:27 PDT 1999

Gregory L King wrote:

> I run the same configuration, and have experienced simular problems.  I
> wrote Andrew and email about it, and he suggested I join the mailing list.
>
> Anyways, my experiences indicate it is a de-sync problem, and restarting
> the services fixes it.  I would upgrade, but we have made many mods to the
> stock code, and well...  I dont feel like starting from scratch just yet
> :>

	IMHO, if services tries to set a mode on a channel but one(or more)
server don't let it does it for more than 3 times, it shows "Warning:
unable to set modes on channel #ANYCHANNEL. Are your servers' U:lines
configured correctly?" and just ignore that channel's modes.. so you'll
need to restart services to remove the ignore.. :]

--
[]'s, Fabulous.
irc.telemar.com.br [BRASnet]