[IRCServices] Unreal

Rafael Ritter rafael at kapa.procergs.com.br
Fri Nov 5 10:56:49 PST 1999

Hello friends,

just for transfer of knowledgement (this is right? :P)

Talking about the problem with the Unreal programmer, I found the problem.
The problem I was talking about happened when, in the .network file, you
forget a space after defining the hidden_host variable. In my case, the
value was "VR " instead of "VR". Well, just in case of someone ask you
about this question. :)

Rafael Ritter
VIA RS Team