AW: [IRCServices] Unreal - really ?

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Nov 5 14:44:53 PST 1999

Well I think, that,
any information, that can be relevant to solve any problem for any ircd
other than that are directly supported by services does not have to be
declared, nor described, nor for everyone solved in this mailing list, for
those of us, of course can use private email addresses of those that have
questions regarding these ircd's .

Yusuf Iskenderoglu
eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
ICQ : 20587464 / TimeMr14C