[IRCServices] Some help on cooding

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Fri Nov 12 01:18:51 PST 1999

Folks,

Please can everyone stop posting code snippets to this list. If you think
you have something that others may be interested in, please explain what it
does and get people to mail you privately, if they want to see it.

The code below will not work properly on any of the ircds that IRC Services
supports (the SVS2MODE does not exist in any of them).

Thanks, Andrew

[snip]