[IRCServices] Some help on cooding

root of all evil climber at rionet.com.br
Fri Nov 12 10:02:24 PST 1999

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, you wrote:

Hy,

I have tried this  also but the problem is if user is on a laged server, the
SVSNICK  will have some delay, and note, you send the svsmode, or svs2mode just
after SVSNICK, so the User nick have not changed yet and ircd replyes a user
not found

i am having this dificult even whith your,s code (ptlink services) and whith
my one
(it put the Flags  NS_IDENTIFIED on nick, everything esse works great, the only
thing that dont works is SVSMODE (note  the flags refer to u structure, not
u->nick))

Anyone have some ideas ?

Thanks
FiGhTeR