[IRCServices] Re: Some help on cooding

BenG bstu at camelot.ct.us.mystical.net
Fri Nov 12 12:38:27 PST 1999

Folks,

Please can everyone stop posting code snippets to this list. If you think
you have something that others may be interested in, please explain what it
does and get people to mail you privately, if they want to see it.

The code below will not work properly on any of the ircds that IRC Services
supports (the SVS2MODE does not exist in any of them).

Thanks, Andrew
<<

Is there a chance that we might be able to set up some sort
of services coding list?  I think a lot of people would be
interested.

- bstu (Irchelper at mystical.net)