[IRCServices] Suggestions

Angel of Death muerte22 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 17:49:18 PST 1999

Just a couple of suggestions and comments.  I use these services and think
they're great. I'm new on this list, so don't get mad if what i say has
already been said.

1.  Services dont' work properly on SunOS (i hate SunOS personally) THe LIST
commands don't seem to work.

2.  Is there an EASY way to empliment or will aop/sop wording be used. Alot
of users are used to the sop/aop ideas of dal. (possible avo for autovoice -
level 3)

3.  ON the hide hostmask, makes it hard for research of a "forgotten"
password, wouldn't it be better to hide it when the users is IDENTIFIED and
if the nick isn't identified it shows the last mask used?

That's it for now. Keep up the good work.

Muerte