[IRCServices] Some help on cooding

root of all evil climber at rionet.com.br
Mon Nov 15 20:50:20 PST 1999

I've tried this before, but the problem is, my ircd (based on dreamforge4.5.*)
Removes the +r flag on NICK changes, since the r flags means a registrered nick
and you are changing your nick  to a (maybe) nonregistered one.

is  this default on Dreamforge ircds ?

Thanks on advices
(well everione here already know that my english sucks, but sory agayn :P )
FiGhTeR
ircadmin irc.brasirc.com.br