[IRCServices] ChanServ KICK command(?)

BeenJaminG at aol.com BeenJaminG at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 14:53:52 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/22/99 10:27:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Admin at fuelie.net writes:

> AS I SAID WEBTV
>  webtv has no client commands so they need to use services to control their
>  channel
>  thinking of them i think the addition is a good idea

I hope they have /quote..
As for everyone else, I don't think CS kick is really a needed
command. I guess if KICK was added, there would be a new
access level to allow use of the kick command?
Keep in mind /kick by itself isn't that effective- and then
people would be asking for a ChanServ BAN command.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

- bstu