[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Makero makero at 13g.dhs.org
Fri Dec 24 08:50:17 PST 1999

Hy

This is mi first eMail to this list. I hope to get some help because I
have been working for 3 days around this problem, and I can't find any
answer.

I'm running IRCDu2.9.x and de latest version of Services (yesterday
downloaded from ircservices official web page, but i find the same
problem with older versions)in a Linux RedHat 6.0.

When I start services, every thing appears to be OK, but Chan says:
“cant change the modes of the channel because you have a problem with
your U:line.”

y made some changes in my U:line and then Chan go into the channel an
becomes to say: “This channel is registered with chan”, “This channel
is registered with chan”, “This channel is registered with chan”,
“This channel is registered with chan” hundreds and hundreds of times,
until the IRC client crash.

I try this U:Lines:

U:my_ip:pass:my_host
U:my_ip:pass:my_ip
U:my_host:pass:my_host
U:my_host:pass:my_services_name

and some others.

I think than my problem is that I can't find the correct syntax of the
U:Line. There is no so much info abut the U:Line in the ircd.conf.

Any idea??

Thankx

makero at 13g.dhs.org