[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Chris chriswh at cyberhighway.net
Fri Dec 24 15:50:47 PST 1999

I had this problem. It was also with EliteIRCD. Elite removed some kind of
services aliasing or something somewhere along the line, as it said
somewhere thast I don't remember. (Elite costs money now anyway so go with
Unreal. I don't know the Unreal site but after the discussion I was
involved in earlier about this on this list, I'm sure many people still
have that address. Go Unreal!)
Anyway, I'm not sure as to the exact cause, but I know it is VERY VERY
_ANNOYING_. I noticed that with some IRCDs, the config file requires that
U:Lines be in certain positions. Nowhere does it state this, but it's the
only way I have found it to work. Different ways with the different IRCDs.
I would try Josh's U:Line of
U:services.*.*:*:*
If that doesn't help, and it should fix the problem, I don't know who else
to ask.

Just my thoughts, though pretty much restating what was already said
-Chris