[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Makero makero at 13g.dhs.org
Sat Dec 25 17:01:16 PST 1999

I try this:

U:services.mynet.org:*:*

and some many more U:Lines, an I always get the same error about the
U:Line.

I think that my problem isn't in the U:Line. It must be in some other
place.

If any one wants to take a look, you can find my ircd.conf and
services.conf at:

http://13g.dhs.org/services.txt
<A  HREF="http://13g.dhs.org/ircd.txt">http://13g.dhs.org/ircd.txt</A>

ircu2.9.32
services4.3.3
RedHat 6.0

any help will be appreciated.

makero at 13g.dhs.org

El 25/12/99, 6:08:28, "Alan Carr" <atcarr at hotmail.com> escribió sobre el
tema Re: [IRCServices] chan is not working correctly: