[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Makero makero at 13g.dhs.org
Sun Dec 26 09:47:02 PST 1999

IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everybody!!!!!!!!

now i'm running Elite 3.0 and services, and its appears to works fine.

If antibody wants, our irc is running in 13g.dhs.org. We speak
spanish, but everybody is welcome.

Tanks

makero at 13g.ds.org

El 26/12/99, 6:16:30, "Josh Odom" <joshodom at uswest.net> escribió sobre
el tema Re: [IRCServices] chan is not working correctly: