[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Angel of Death muerte22 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 26 10:31:14 PST 1999

I'm sure he won't take offense and i'll be getting with him about fixing the
services bug.  We at AceStar do beta testing for the new IRCD's from Elite
and are working on version 3.1 at this time.  He's been busy so I don't know
the turn around time of the release but a few features have already been
added.

Muerte