[IRCServices] chan is not working correctly

Fuelie Admin Admin at fuelie.net
Sun Dec 26 19:06:07 PST 1999

As this is so WEBTV cant see notice which is faulting some irc networks from
getting webtv clients on the servers..
Id still like to set my services to reply in MSG rather then notice to see
what the responce will be if anyone can help please let me know.

Thank You,
      Founder of http://www.Fuelie.Net
 Fuelie.net Chat Network!