[IRCServices] Services to /msg Instead of /notice

Dr. K. Hawkes k.hawkes at zombies.force9.net
Tue Feb 8 13:40:58 PST 2000

----------
> From: [Real] <RealAct at mailandnews.com>
> To: ircservices at ender.shadowfire.org
> Subject: [IRCServices] Services to /msg Instead of /notice
> Date: Monday, February 07, 2000 21:29
>
> Hi there Im new to this list , first of all let me say Hi to everyone , Nice
> talking to you all.
> I need some help on how can I make my IRCd services make /msg instead of
> /notice when a user asks help from the services.
> Can anyone out there help please?
> Thanks in advance.
> Ely

I'll probably get my butt kicked for saying this, but Magick allows a user to choose PRIVMSG/NOTICE, however as we all know Magick is somewhat unstable as it goes...

I looked @ the Magick code and I'm not sure exactly HOW it allows the choice of PRIVMSG/NOTICE... 'cos Esper don't like it if you try it...

Laters all :c)

Quinn