[IRCServices] Services to /msg Instead of /notice

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Tue Feb 8 23:27:57 PST 2000

I _hate_ doing this, but please let's drop this thread.

I (and a lot of other people) don't care who has implemented this, how it
works etc. The fact is that it breaks the RFC and it's not going to get
implemented here. If people want to break the RFC, then they must go on a
private mission to do that.

Andrew