[IRCServices] ircu and Services...

Vincent L ircd at online.fr
Thu Feb 17 14:58:51 PST 2000

Hi all,

I'm running ircu 2.10.07 and need to keep it, so, don't tell me to back
a 2.9.32 version ;-). It is said in the FAQ file ircu changed in a way
that did not allow Services to work (simply to connect). Actually, I can
read a "need more parameters" in the log file after a connection try.
So, my question is: is it planned to add support for later ircu and if
not yet, what is the version of ircu I can be use ? (wrote that ircu2.x
worked but x=?)
Impatient to be able to use Services on my servers :-)))
Thanks !

Vincent L
--
"Computers are like air conditioners - they stop working properly when
you open the Windows"