[IRCServices] RE: Services 4.4.1

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Fri Mar 3 01:34:30 PST 2000

Ok...

I'm going to put 4.4.2 up on the "visible" portion of the FTP site now.
Then everyone can have a look and test it. I must warn that there could be
problems running this version as it's still BETA.

The database version is also changed, so once you've upgraded there is no
going back to 4.3.x. So, make backups!

Regards, Andrew