[IRCServices] RE: Services 4.4.1

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Fri Mar 3 07:06:05 PST 2000

Ok.... confusion rules....

1. ender.shadowfire.org resolves to 196.37.99.1
2. ender.shadowfire.org 's IP has _just_ been changed to 196.37.99.2 which
is what the ftp server watches for connections on. If you run a caching
nameserver, force it to flush the cache and relookup ender.shadowfire.org.
If you rely on an ISP for DNS, you'll have to wait 24 hours max for the
change to take place.
3. Once you can connect to ender.shadowfire.org (196.37.99.2) you will
connect to the correct vhost and you'll see a dir called "beta" with the
beta stuff inside.
4. The mirrors will only be updated at around 1am 04/02/99 (assuming the
dns change has propogated to their DNS servers by then).

Hope this helps,

Andrew