[IRCServices] akick enforce crashes services

Mehran Khalili scrm at scandal.org
Sat Apr 1 09:59:00 PST 2000

[Apr 01 13:16:16 2000] PANIC! buffer = :TroubleT PRIVMSG chanserv :akick
#party enforce
[Apr 01 13:16:16 2000] Services terminating: Segmentation fault

This error (from services.log) crashed services completely. It seems there
may be a bug in the akick ENFORCE command. Has anyone else had problems with
this new command?

-Mehran

Mehran Khalili

Nvision s.à r.l. - http://www.nvision.lu - mehran.khalili at nvision.lu