[IRCServices] combining services databases

DarkStalker drkstlkr at goplay.com
Sat May 27 00:04:35 PDT 2000

I was wondering if there was a way to combine database files from one
IRC services 4.3.3 and another.  You see I have a server that wants
to link to mine and we both are using Unreal3.0 and IRCservices
4.3.3, but neither of us wants to give up our services and lose all
our users info. Any help would be appreciated.

Also one more question. A few days ago, someone reposted the code to
add to operserv.c to allow multiple service admins. Once you add that
additional code, what do you do next? Thank you.

|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |