[IRCServices] combining services databases

Chris chriswh at cyberhighway.net
Sat May 27 08:57:12 PDT 2000

> Also one more question. A few days ago, someone reposted the code to
> add to operserv.c to allow multiple service admins. Once you add that
> additional code, what do you do next? Thank you.

Easy. After you recompile with the new code in it, in your services.conf
file
(where you define the services root) it should look like this:

ServicesRoot	"Nick1 Nick2 ... NickN"

Where 'N' constitutes as any number. So if I want Cool and Ice as Services
Roots I would use this line:

ServicesRoot	"Cool Ice"

The new code will tell services that that is 2 nicknames, not one, and you
should have it.
(If I am wrong, somebody please correct me). As to the database combining,
somebody else will have to answer that.

Hope it helps,

-Chris
Psycho