[IRCServices] Re: Newbie Question - Can't connect

DarqStalker drkstlkr at goplay.com
Fri Jun 16 20:34:25 PDT 2000

it looks to me you have the format of the C/N lines kinda wrong.
Althou they look about the same, theres a bit of difference
They should follow this format:

C:remote server's IP:password:remote server's name:port:class
N:remote server's IP:password:remote server's name::class

1st off, you need the port in the C lines. And im assuming your
connecting a services that is run on your pc, thats why you have the
local host IP#'s

DarqStlkr
irc.fallenangels.2y.net

"Michael W. Smith" <mwsmith at darkmage.net> wrote on Friday June 16,