[IRCServices] Addition for the command line...

Jason at GCN jasonatgcn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:27:00 PDT 2000

Imagine that someone were to add an akill like *@* or akill the server
admin.  This could be a huge problem because the only rel solution would to
delete akill.db and restart services.  I am suggesting that you make an
addition like: ./services noakill

That would load services yet not preform Akills, this would give the staff a
chance to remove the bad akill yet leave the other akills intact.

Another suggestion I have is that the when using the set password command,
you need to supply the correct current password.  I know that this is not
really necessary but might be a good addition.