[IRCServices] ircservices-4.4.4 [stable-beta] released

Andrew Kempe andrewk at icon.co.za
Thu Jun 22 12:00:04 PDT 2000

Version 4.4.4 is now available. The following things have been fixed:

Fixed a cosmetic bug when viewing akicks.
Fixed a bug to do with enforcer nick introduction after a nick
    kill enforcement.
Fixed problem with DAL4_4_15 servers not having the +r usermode
    removed from nicks that were not registered, after a user
    changed nicks.
Fixed a cosmetic bug in exception limit deletion replies.
Bahamut no longer complains about nick enforcers' nicks.
    Reported by Paul R. Edelkamp, Jr. <pedelkamp at loveshack.org>
Re-organised how nicknames are introduced to the server.
Fixed the problem with Services crashing when it expired nick
    suspensions. Reported by VisualCorp <chile at visualcorp.com>
Added support for Bahamut v1.4(02)'s *working* SIDENTIFY.

You can download the archive from:

ftp://ender.shadowfire.org/pub/ircservices/beta/

Mirror sites should be updated by 08h00 GMT June 23rd.

I have to stress that this is still a beta due to my lack of coding time.
However, I've been running it for well over 2 months and have had no major
problems. There are still a few things I'd like to complete before making it
a release version.

Currently I'm working on implementing the AOP/SOP/VOP suggestions that were
made a few weeks back. I've taken this oppertunity to rework the way access
lists are handled and the way lists, in general, work - so things are taking
a while to complete.

Regards, Andrew