[IRCServices] Problems loading DB

Rafael Ritter rafael at kapa.procergs.com.br
Fri Jun 23 10:42:11 PDT 2000

hello all...

I don´t know if someone can help me ...

some days ago my services stopped to work (no modification was made) and
the log file says that:

[Jun 23 15:30:02 2000] Services 4.3.2 (compiled for ircd.dal 4.4.15+)
starting up
[Jun 23 15:30:02 2000] Invalid version number (8) on nick.db
[Jun 23 15:30:02 2000] FATAL: Unsupported version number (0) on nick.db

I downloaded the file ircservices-4.3.3.tar.gz (I don´t know why the log
shows version 4.3.2...)

Well, if someone know how to solve this problem, please save my life :P
ps. I use Unreal IRCd but never had any problem.

Rafael Ritter
VIA RS Team