AW: [IRCServices] Addition for the command line...

Yusuf Iskenderoglu uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jun 25 07:34:13 PDT 2000

Hello;

As far as I am informed, services does place an akill, but, an akill is not
activated until the next user matching an autokill connects the network.
Therefore, there is always enough time to erase an autokill, I think.

If you think, that there might be an irc operator, who accidentally
"removes" a
services administrator by doing an autokill AND forcably killing this
person, so that
he/she has to reconnect, then I would say, that you ought to check, whom you
are making
an irc operator.

And, additionally, if you move the akill.db somewhere else, services of
course
would start with an empty akill database, which, also would be a solution.

Regards;
yusuf

Yusuf Iskenderoglu
eMail - uhc0 at rz.uni-karlsruhe.de