[IRCServices] Addition for the command line...

Jason at GCN jasonatgcn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 17:14:04 PDT 2000

Currently, I believe services does allow the suspension of a nick with a
higher access level.  Having -noakill would still be benificial in a case
where a compromised account were to akill the last seen adress the irc
staff.  Not just the *@*, or an *@*.*, with the new Immediate AKILL option I
believe it is worth having an option of loading services without processing
akills.