[IRCServices] Addition for the command line...

Matt Bradbury bradbury at rebeldev.net
Fri Jun 23 13:07:24 PDT 2000

there is a very simple solution ... check for the mask *@* in the akill
function and do not allow that akill to be placed and since akills can be
placed outside of services, bounce akills that match that as well, this
would prevent you from needing -noakill, and as for -nosuspend that should
be an online check as well, services should never allow you to suspend
someone that is of a higher level than you.

Just my 2 cents

Matt Bradbury

Side note: most new IRCD's won't allow the akilling of *@* anyway since
there is never a time when akilling *@* would be warranted.