[IRCServices] Addition for the command line...

Jason at GCN jasonatgcn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 23 10:46:21 PDT 2000

How would the list work though, by last seen address of a nick, or by a
certain hostmask?  Suppose an account were comprimised and you had to akill
someone on that list.  I can see how your suggestion is useful but it is not
a solution to replace the ./services -noakill feature.  In addition the
-noakill switch there should also be something like -nosuspend. These would
just be safegaurds agains the suspending or akilling of a higher priveleged
user.