[IRCServices] problem running services

Chuck chuck at featurecity.net
Sat Jul 8 09:34:10 PDT 2000

one more thing which may cause the problem too.. I did change the version of
ircd to reflect the private changes i made in the system.. no operational
changes , just text to the user changes, then i changed the version.. wonder
if that has anything to do with it? does services request a version report
from ircd?
or just blindly accept what i choose in configuration?