[IRCServices] Suggestion

Jonathan George jonathan at lite.net
Tue Jul 18 20:07:26 PDT 2000

	Uhm, what?

	Heh, if the spammers on your network are resorting to using
NickServ and rathern than /who for the purpose of finding nicknames to
spam, I'd say you have a serious problem.
	Having a command which shows what nicknames you own, would by no
means provide a new way to spam the network.  It has absolutely nothing to
do with spamming.

[snipped]

|Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 22:58:23 -0400
|From: Scott Seufert <anarki at flamebait.org>
|on 7/18/00 10:51 PM, Jonathan Morton at chromi at cyberspace.org wrote:
|> *** chromatix is Jonathan Morton
|> *** chromatix also owns mortonjd, QuadraServ, PowerMac8100ServPro, jon, geek
|

|the above is a list of nicks that can now be used for spamming purposes, I
|don't think I missunderstood at all.

Regards,

Jonathan George, CEO
MultiList Central