[IRCServices] Upgrading Databases for 4.4.5

Ciarán Reilly Ciaran.reilly at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 16 19:18:00 PDT 2000

Hello,

(and before you say RTFM..... I have, and can't find the answer to this) ;-)

I've recently installed a copy of version Services 4.4.5, ready to take over from my 4.3.3 version. I've set all the required options in the conf etc and the new Services work...... only thing is they give me the following error on startup : [Aug 15 23:42:51 2000] FATAL: Invalid format in chan.db

They are working though because if I let them generate fresh empty DB's they start and connect to their uplink server with no problems. I seem to remember Andrew saying somewhere that to goto version 4.4.5 that you have to upgrade your databases...... is there anywhere I can find out how to do this and bring my 4.3.3 DB upto 4.4.5 ?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

Ciarán.