[IRCServices] channel ban list

&quot &quot
Sun Sep 10 21:12:09 PDT 2000

Channel bans are actually a channel function and are handled via the server
.. not services. The commands that are in services for channel bans are for
convenience and ... heaven forbid an IRCop would have ever to clean up after
a takeover. most clients have built in tools for handling channel bans, try
tying /bans #channel or right clicking in the channel window.

Scott Seufert
aka katsklaw
Server Admin
Excalibre.ShadowFire.Org

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org
[mailto:owner-ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org]On Behalf Of Alex Michlin
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 4:37 PM
To: ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org
Subject: [IRCServices] channel ban list

I am wondering if there is a command in services 4.4.7 that lists the
bans in a channel?.  I know there is one to clear them, but how about
just listing them? I'm sorry if this is a pretty stupid question, but I've
looked though the readme's and have not found an answer.  (On a similar
note, is there a command to list any modes set in a channel, ie, keys,..?)

Thanks for your help

Alex