[IRCServices] channel ban list

Sotiris Tsimbonis stsimb at irc.gr
Mon Sep 11 01:45:18 PDT 2000

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Jonathan Morton wrote:
> > I am wondering if there is a command in services 4.4.7 that lists the
> > bans in a channel?.  I know there is one to clear them, but how about
> > just listing them? I'm sorry if this is a pretty stupid question, but I've
> > looked though the readme's and have not found an answer.  (On a similar
> > note, is there a command to list any modes set in a channel, ie, keys,..?)
>
> You don't need a Services command - just an IRCD command.
>
> /mode #channel b    <<< lists bans
> /mode #channel      <<< lists modes
> /mode nick          <<< ditto

Indeed, this is the correct way of doing it, but if you also want to see
the actual key of a channel, services can help you snoop it..

---- config.h ----
/* Define this to enable OperServ's debugging commands (Services root
 * only).  These commands are undocumented; "use the source, Luke!" */
/* #define DEBUG_COMMANDS */

---- operserv.c ----
#ifdef DEBUG_COMMANDS
    { "LISTCHANS",  send_channel_list,  is_services_root, -1,-1,-1,-1,-1 },

/operserv listchan #chan   includes the channel key :-)