[IRCServices] Suspended Channels

Ciarán Reilly Ciaran.reilly at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 17 07:31:32 PDT 2000

I'd agree, I think levels of suspension would be useful. As someone mentioned, Forbid stops a channel being used at all, so it would be good to have an 'in-between' function which allowe dthe channel to be joined but it would be useless as far as using Services and changing settings was concerned. So yeah, suspend should have varying levels of suspension......   Just my $0.02

BTW, is the Services Ignore function likely to be implemented in a forthcoming release ? I think it's something that'd be really useful....I don't think i'm confident enough with the code yet to try and get it working myself either...

Cheers,

Ciarán