[IRCServices] Suspended Channels

dreamer at darkness.gr dreamer at darkness.gr
Sun Sep 17 08:34:47 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

	I had the same idea before months. I believe that the best idea
based on "channel suspension" is to "Freeze" the channel.

That could be :
Not allowing the users to join the channel,
Preserve the access list of the channel, plus any akicks and levels
settings.
And for sure , never allowing a change in the access list of that channel.

If possible , an enforce could be implement, that will kick all users out
of channel by the time of suspension. And also, a non strict suspend, that
could let users to join the channel but totally freeze the levels and
access lists could be an idea.

Regards,
Nick Krassas