[IRCServices] converting databases from magick

Chris Wiest kwahraw at relic.net
Wed Sep 27 19:02:58 PDT 2000

Hey,
	I've made about 15 attempts at converting databases from
magick-1.4 to services using the import-db function.  I thought it was
local to my free bsd machine, however from linux I get another error.

I've read one post on the list, its not helping.

Here's the output:

linux:
kwahraw at deo:~/ircservices-4.3.3$ ./import-db -d /home/kwahraw/rndbs
+magick-1.4b2
Read error on /home/kwahraw/rndbs/nick.db

freebsd:
$ ./import-db -d /usr/home/chris/rn-services/data +magick-1.4b2
Read error on /usr/home/chris/rn-services/data/nick.db

the path was correct (I checked about 3 times), as well as the correct
(magick) databases at those locations.

Any assitance would be appreciated,
-Chris