[IRCServices] converting databases from magick

Natey on IRC natey at natey.za.net
Thu Sep 28 23:57:38 PDT 2000

Hi,

Have you changed the stucture of your databases in anyway with Magick?  I
will be able to possibly modifiy the IRC Services convertor code to import
your databases, as I've previously suscefully migrated 4 other IRC network
services databases from magick -> irc services that had their database
files modified to store aditional information.

E-mail me directly if you need help.

Regards
Natey

--