[IRCServices] cheers. ideas.

Chris Knipe cgknipe at mweb.co.za
Sat Oct 14 13:19:49 PDT 2000

If your SQL Server crashed, you dont really know very much of it (no
offence).

MySQL is used by companies such as YaHoo with CREATE success.

Just because YOU are having problems with SQL, it does NOT mean everyone
else is having them either.  As I stated in some previous post, I am getting
EXCELLT results from a database holding well over 5000 records.  I am pretty
sure that the exact same is going to happen if and when I port the services
database to SQL for testing purposes.

SQL is BRILLIANT.  Once again though, the application is only as clever as
the person whom designed it.  In your case, I feel safe to say that this is
exactly the case.  If the results returned slow, then its another question.
But the fact that your server allready crashes like every two or three
days...  That points in my books to not knowing what you are doing...

---
Regards,
Chris Knipe
Cell: (083) 430-8151