[IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

&quot &quot
Mon Oct 16 15:32:36 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: <quension at softhome.net>
To: <ircservices at Snow.shadowfire.org>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Ircd's and Services....

If I may interupt you, this is still a list regarding IRC Services, not a
classroom environment focused on proper RFC procedures. I would greatly
apreciate you sticking to that topic, as I along with several other members
of this list have many other emails to filter through, and have little time
to read off topic posts. You are more than welcome to argue this point in
private with whom ever else is interested since you obviously know where to
find the "from field" on an email.

I understand your concern, and would like this list to function as well as
we all dream that it can, as I have priviously mentioned, steps are being
taken to fix any problems that are occuring.

I'm sorry for sounding a bit crass but this tread seems to be getting out of
hand IMHO.

> -- Quension
>
> P.S.  Did I make my point clearer this time? ;)

kat