[IRCServices] Segfaults?

&quot &quot
Tue Dec 12 12:52:59 PST 2000

Andy Smith wrote:

> >  I noticed Unreal (and perhaps other ircd's) had to be modified
> > due to some 'string.h bug' in RedHat 7, but I don't know if
> > this is related to Services (4.4.8) segfaulting.... Any
> > comments would be appreciated.
>
> Seems newer version of glibc break a few things.

	Hello,

	Sorry for my bad english.

	I was using, in my IRC network, a little modified version of
ircservices-4.3.3 in FreeBSD 4.3.x, and it was working very well.
Now, I've upgraded the machine SO to BSD 4.1, and I'm having some
problems with segfaults.

	I asked for some aid here, but this aid was denied to me... :/ Then,
I've changed my services to 4.4.8, but my problems with segfaults are
still happening...

	The error message:

	"PANIC! in timed_update (Segmentation fault)"

	Anybody can help me? :/

--

    Carlos Mendes "Martini"
    martini at intergate.com.br