[IRCServices] Patch to run Services on Red Hat and more

&quot &quot
Thu Dec 14 05:13:22 PST 2000

The patch that is in question is for RedHat7 only. IRCServices works fine on
RedHat otherwise.

I was considering the idea of putting up a website for these feature/OS
patches up. Said "patches" would be of course for features for now and
perhaps official diffs once I talk to Andrew a bit more.

I have seen several different features or ideas that were desired, such as
email password retrieval and having ChanServ join channels on registration.

I, of course, wouldn't be the author of any of these patches but I could at
least offer to maintain a centralized location that one could be directed to
to retrieve them. This would also keep the burden of doing the same thing
off of Andrew's already full schedule.

Please reply with your thoughts and suggestions on this idea. This could be
a start of a modular form of services IF Andrew is willing to entertain the
idea that far.

Dryder