[IRCServices] Desired behavior of channel suspension?

&quot &quot
Tue Jan 9 18:06:36 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelmar K. Firesun" <kfiresun at ix.netcom.com>
To: <ircservices at snow.shadowfire.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2001 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCServices] Desired behavior of channel suspension?

I would dissagree with "modeless" I believe that the channel should be:

 +t so users cannot "have fun" with setting the topic to something childish
or obsene towards IRCops because the channel is suspended.
+n to prevent outside messages.
+s to keep the channel off the channel list and out of users /whois as a
measure to prevent any type of attraction drawn to the channel.

Optional:

+m to really make the users usage of the channel pleasant <EG>.
+i to keep the channel user count at the max of 1

My $0.02,

Dryder