[IRCServices] Panic / Segmentation fault?

David Blanchard dblanch at home.com
Wed Jan 17 17:52:16 PST 2001

Here's an idea... Make a way to export the *.db to a ascii text file, and a
way to import it in the event of database corruption.  Rebuilding the text
file would be much easier on the admin.  Think of the way, for example, a
program like AutoCad handles the source, and compiled versions of its menu
files.  This, coupled with the habit of regular backups, could really help
out a lot.  I could go on and on with why this a good idea, but for now I'll
just let ya dwell on it :)

My 1.5 cents... lol

David