[IRCServices] ChanServ refuses to KEEPTOPIC and TOPICLOCK .

David Blanchard dblanch at home.com
Sun Jan 21 12:45:17 PST 2001

Well, I haven't seen too much bad there, except I can still change the topic
on the channel even with topiclock on (although when I exit and re-enter
channel, the /cs set # topic one come back up) We use v4.4.8 of services and
Unreal 3.1.1Darkshades.  No real compatibility probs, rather just missing
features that I needed added to the MLOCK... (i.e. A, S, N, and G channel
flags)  Actually, there is that thing that memoserv doesn't seem to do
correctly with doing a #channel send (or perhaps just isn't finished?), but
I just wrote a csend function for it instead (ala StarChat's)

David