[IRCServices] ChanServ refuses to KEEPTOPIC and TOPICLOCK .

Real RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
Sun Jan 21 17:59:42 PST 2001

Where am I supposed to activate that "debug mode " ? I don't see any line on 'services.conf' regarding that kind of setup ,Please explain. What kind of information do you need about UnrealIRCd ? I m sure Stskeeps the main coder of Unreal would cooperate to make this services compatible as they even have a link the page of IRCServices from the UnrealIRCd website where they suggest services compatible with UnrealIRCd.
Sorry if I look stupid with my questions but I'm still learning many aspects of IRCd and Services.

Ely
RealCFC at ChatFIRST.COM
http://www.chatfirst.com